Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pandora Astrology Review

As a Bay Area resident, I've had my fair share of astrological readings over the years, but keep finding myself coming back to Jamie Kahl of Pandora Astrology. I have had a natal reading, relationship reading and transit readings with Jamie over a ten year period. Jamie has consistently impressed me with her continual study of astrology and how much information she is able to convey in one reading. In addition to the reading, Jamie supplies copies of the charts used in the readings, personalized diagrams of current transits and recordings of your reading session to take home with you. Jamie brings a lovely blend of geek, science mind with intuitive wisdom to her work. I leave her readings feeling inspired, understood and excited about life's opportunities and challenges.

Albany, CA 94706
(510) 816-2504

No comments:

Post a Comment